Monday, August 15, 2005

i'm hooome!

Hi there. Got back from Maui a few hours ago and I'm glad to be back. When I said I flew with a duck the other day, I wasn't kidding. My paragliding instructor had a pet duck named Chester and he flew by us when we were in the air. Not very close to us, though, he was down below. I will soon have pictures of stuff, incuding me in the tandem paraglider...so stay tuned.
The flight back was not as great as I would have liked. First of all, the movie playing was Madagascar, and I wanted to see it, but our whole row's headphone jacks wouldn't work! So basically I've SEEN the movie, but I haven't the faintest clue as to what they said.
Another bad thing is that I lost my Incredibles pin in the plane somewhere. It was on my backpack and looked again and it was gone.
I'm pretty tired. Talk to you later...

4 comments:

  1. Keep this impressive blog going. Great work!
    This subject is worthwhile looking into, cartoon animals
    Much info about cartoon animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. I know what you mean about missing home but wanting to stay. However I'd live in any part of Hawaii in a heartbeat. As far as Madagascar is concerned, you didn't miss much. Losing your Incredibles pin is the bigger tragedy.

    Louie

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous-
    Thanks for the support! Sometimes I feel like I'm rambling, but it feels nice share a part of my everyday life with people. Nice site on cartoon animals. Cool to know the history of that.

    Louie-
    Thanks for sympathizing with the loss of my pin...really liked that thing... As for Madagascar, though I couldn't hear what they were saying, I got the concept of it pretty well. There were some moments where other people were laughing and I was kind of clueless, but ah well. At least now I'm home and can watch any of my DVDs whenever!


    Great having visitors,

    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. They showed Madagascar on my flight home to, have you noticed how many random things we have in common?

    ReplyDelete