I love stories, animation, music, people.
A-Looks great. Is the one with the red bg a self portrait of sorts? Kind of looks like you (?)Louie
Louie- No, it's not supposed to be a self portrait...though I suppose after a while the drawer becomes the drawing... Thanks though! :)a
Cool Bot! Looks like the Wizzer here's a pic.http://www.ritasretros.com/wizzer%20red.jpg
I had one of those whizzers when i was a kid it was shaped like a 7up can. I got it at the Pavillion in Myrtle Beach
A-
ReplyDeleteLooks great. Is the one with the red bg a self portrait of sorts? Kind of looks like you (?)
Louie
Louie-
ReplyDeleteNo, it's not supposed to be a self portrait...though I suppose after a while the drawer becomes the drawing... Thanks though! :)
a
Cool Bot! Looks like the Wizzer here's a pic.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ritasretros.com/wizzer%20red.jpg
I had one of those whizzers when i was a kid it was shaped like a 7up can. I got it at the Pavillion in Myrtle Beach
ReplyDelete