Tuesday, June 26, 2007

click...

HERE!
You will find some lovely pictures of us in France. You will see the Eiffel Tower, blue oceans, gold mimes dressed like Jack Sparrow, my parents, the GPS, food, buildings, an accordionist and a band that came up and played right in front of me (!), Notre Dame, and Snack foods.
Enjoy!

Thanks Dad for the link!

4 comments:

  1. So cool! You guys got a lot of nice shots. The picture in Monaco with all the boats? I think I took almost the exact same picture when we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We'll have to exchange Monaco stories when you come up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had such an amazing time!! I really like the one of you where your holding up the red tart with your super green eyes and shirt! Very pretty
    aaah I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna LOVE IT. GO see Ratatouille in French! It comes out June 30th! SEE IT SOMEWHERE BECAUSE ITS AMAZING

    ReplyDelete