Monday, June 04, 2007

off to france...

Tuesday we take flight at 11am from SFO to Montreal, then after a couple hour break, we get back on the plane and head to: PARIS.
That means getting up at 4am...but! No complaints! Any person going to France is a happy person, I say. Especially the people in my family!
A few years ago I went to France through a program called ACIS that my French teacher did every other summer. That was my sophomore year in high school, three years ago. We had our own tour bus that brought us all over the country. We won't be ping-ponging around so much this time though. We're going to be spending the first few nights in Paris, then head down to Nice and a few towns around there. Then we'll head back up to Paris again for the last few nights. I don't know if I'm going to have internet or not; if I do, it will be at an internet cafe or something, because I'm not bringing my mac laptop (wahhh!). But I don't want to risk getting it stolen or broken or something...plus it would just be more weight. Wish I had a French-y picture to put up, but I don't. So instead here's a picture of my faaavowite city in the whole wide world. Lets see if Paris changes my mind! (mmm, I don't think so. But maybe it'll be a tie!)
Lets see if I remember any French. "Au Revoir!"

:)

4 comments:

  1. Have fun ameeeliahhh! J'adore Paris! It's been a year and three months since I was there...
    you failed to mention when you'll be back! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! I'm in France right now, at an internet cafe thing...I will be back on the 19th. Over here they use the 24 hour clock, so it's 20:59, which is 8:59pm...which to California is 11:59am! But we're pretty much used to it by now. Tomorrow is our last day in Nice ("neeece"), then we go to another place near here called Ville-Franch Sur Mer. I've come to realize that I really could use another few years of French! A tout a l'heure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo! wooo!!! have fun and come back with lots of pictures and info on all the hot spots to go
    =D

    ReplyDelete