Sculpting is a lot of fun with oil clay...I think I need to go get some more. And take a class! I don't know what I'm doing. And that's one of my two cats, Blue. He's a very passionate fellow and often is at my feet calling for my attention. In fact, he's constantly doing that.
i want to go to parissss! that sounds like so much fun. what a coincidence that ratatouille comes out soon :) i havent talked to you in so long!! sculpting is so stressful for me. i cant wait till the next sketch crawl! havent seen you guys in soo looong. :) we never had that music sharing session on aim!
Jackie- Let's do the music thing! I never did send you that compilation CD...do you still want it? I can still make one! :D You gotta come to SketchCrawl too!
Grant- Thanks! I would certainly go to Paris again. Japan sounds like it would be awesome too. A belated congrats on graduating!
i want to go to parissss! that sounds like so much fun. what a coincidence that ratatouille comes out soon :)
ReplyDeletei havent talked to you in so long!!
sculpting is so stressful for me. i cant wait till the next sketch crawl! havent seen you guys in soo looong.
:) we never had that music sharing session on aim!
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky. Sounds like you had a great time in Paris! I want to go there and Japan sounds cool too. Kyoto and Tokyo.
ReplyDeleteNeat scuplt.
Jackie- Let's do the music thing! I never did send you that compilation CD...do you still want it? I can still make one! :D
ReplyDeleteYou gotta come to SketchCrawl too!
Grant- Thanks! I would certainly go to Paris again. Japan sounds like it would be awesome too. A belated congrats on graduating!
wow that cat almost looks like it's alive. Good job with the sculptures...
ReplyDeleteThanks Louie!
ReplyDelete