





Since I was so neglectful that I didn't scan my Mom's SketchCrawl 15 pictures until now, it's probably too late to put them on the SketchCrawl Forums...I'm sorryyy!! She comes back from Utah tomorrow from visiting my aunt, her sister. She makes cool license-plate frames. So here are Mom's SketchCrawl drawings, done August 25th at the Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. The first one of the rocks in the stream was actually done on her recent road trip, but I thought I'd share it anyways because it's cool! Oh yeah...and do I see a doodle of a classroom TV perhaps drawn during her (extremely boring) architectural drawing class?? I must take after my mom...seems like all I do is doodle in Creative Writing!
wow, i had no idea your mom was this awesome at art!! You mentioned it last time but i didn't know she actively did it so much, COOL
ReplyDeletetell your mom I say HI, and great sketches
:)
Thanks Paul! I think she'll be surprised when she gets back to see all her art on my blog...haha
ReplyDeleteHope she doesn't mind...do you, Mom?
AAAACK! I didn't know you were going to do that! Oh, well. Now everyone knows where you didn't get your artistic talent!
ReplyDeleteHi Paul! Thanks- you are very kind!
Mom aka Nancy