Here are some potential portfolio pieces. I'm gonna try to pull a portfolio together before the end of this month--I might be coming down to CalArts for a little visit very soon... :)
WOO! I love your figure drawings; you have such a smooth line. They're so pretty to look at! And fluid, too. They really do look as if they're about to move--this is great! Every time I see new drawings from you, it's like you've improved loads! Keep up the awsome work :) And best of luck on getting into CalArts. I actually thought you were going to make it in last time; it was really surprising when you didn't!
WOO! I love your figure drawings; you have such a smooth line. They're so pretty to look at! And fluid, too. They really do look as if they're about to move--this is great! Every time I see new drawings from you, it's like you've improved loads! Keep up the awsome work :) And best of luck on getting into CalArts. I actually thought you were going to make it in last time; it was really surprising when you didn't!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Sam, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
ReplyDelete