Sunday, November 25, 2007

good old pokemon






Oh what beautiful drawings by a 10-year-old me. Ahh, back in the day when Pokemon was the only thing in the world. I look back now and cringe, but I must say that if I hadn't been so obsessed with it I might not have started drawing as much as I did. Nine years later and I still draw cartoon characters...go figure...

4 comments:

  1. yeah... = \

    i remember finding a bunch of my old sketcherings from yesteryear and suddenly having this desire to burn them. =(

    But i was convinced not to.
    ('no! i want to see them!' she said)

    But yeah...
    looking at drawings from
    a decade or so ago is something else. =D
    (the memories, the progress,etc...)

    I think I was a Spider-man/Sonic person at 10 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like Spiderman, but I have to say Batman wins for me, hands down. Love that bat to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooo cool. I think my notebook and book covers have Tiny-toons characters tagged all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks Gerard. Yeahh, we all go through this...

    ReplyDelete