


Ok that's enough of look at old 10 year old drawings (previous post). Lets look at me about to sign off the CalArts application form! Woo hooey! Did this last night with my mac laptop camera, that's why its backwards.
I think a few other prospective CalArts kids might read this blog...maybe...so if you are reading this, are you doing your homework??
I like doing this kind of homework though; putting together the whole portfolio is really fun. I've probably said that before on this blog, maybe. In other news, here's a photoshop thing I forgot about. Arms are really awkward. I find usually I'll just draw a trunk and then have to figure out something for the arms to do. It doesn't work too well--for example, the arm holding the balloon... Oh well. Maybe I'll get it someday.
That's right today is the deadline for CalArts apps. Best of luck Amelia!
ReplyDeleteThanks Gerald! I'm gonna be missing the early deadline this year. Hopefully that won't have a negative affect on my portfolio.
ReplyDeletegoood luck ameliaaaa!!
ReplyDeleteThank youuu!! Have fun at school!!!
ReplyDeletewoo!! Finishing the college app forms feels so GOOD! We should celebrate together, go run around and draw in a cafe or something
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY!
ReplyDeleteExcept I still haven't quite finished all the details yet...but I'm getting there!
I'm hoping to send it off within the next two or three weeks. We'll see...
hi amelia im a french cartoonist , i ve just watched your works and they look really nice .congratulations i appreciate your design good luck for your future years , however, im not worry . peace as you say on the other part of the ocean ... i'll feel happy that you send me a comment on my blog .
ReplyDeleteyaya for calarts! yaya for amelia! and yaya for a finished portfolio.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tokyobanana and Jenessa! Still not done with it, but getting so close...!
ReplyDeleteHey! You are way ahead of mee! T_T I haven't even written my essay yet... uh oh lol
ReplyDeleteWell good luck!!! Are you going to drop it off there? Your Portfolio?
Do you think it's bad to drop it off on Jan. 4th? lol That's how much work I didn't do yet >_<
I think it's even better to drop it off in person! Just don't do it after the 4th! Good luck Janine!
ReplyDelete