I love stories, animation, music, people.
Ya RLY!Love the owls, definately one of my favorite animals to draw. :)
That O RLY one is probably the best owl I've ever seen...I wish I could have that on a shirt.
Hey, that's not cheating. LoL. We all need some photo reference from time to time. Owls do rock! I really like how your owl was drawn so loose and quickly. It has a great shape and expression in its' pose.
ain't nothing wrong with reference.. that's what Google is for.Flickr is another good source.
Go reference!
Ohhh nice owls! *_*
Cute owlies A this makes me want to take a trip to the zoo...maybe not the San Francisco one though...heh
Ya RLY!
ReplyDeleteLove the owls, definately one of my favorite animals to draw. :)
That O RLY one is probably the best owl I've ever seen...I wish I could have that on a shirt.
ReplyDeleteHey, that's not cheating. LoL. We all need some photo reference from time to time.
ReplyDeleteOwls do rock! I really like how your owl was drawn so loose and quickly. It has a great shape and expression in its' pose.
ain't nothing wrong with reference.. that's what Google is for.
ReplyDeleteFlickr is another good source.
Go reference!
ReplyDeleteOhhh nice owls! *_*
ReplyDeleteCute owlies A
ReplyDeletethis makes me want to take a trip to the zoo...maybe not the San Francisco one though...heh