Wednesday, January 09, 2008

calarts portfolio is online! *edited*

My CalArts portfolio is now up on my photobucket site! So for all of you all who wanted to see it in its entirety, it is there. *Edit* Okay, now it's all in order. It starts with an oil painting I did last semester from a collage of paper scraps. If you click on this image it'll take you to the album.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the nice comment, and sweet oil painting! best of luck to you as well, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your ink figure drawings!! Awesome portfolio A -- had no idea Calarts wanted so many figure drawings. Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Bonzairy- I have no doubt you'll be there next fall...hope to join you and several others from the animated buzz forums there as well :)
    Paul- Yeah CalArts is big on the figure drawing thing! Are you coming to SketchCrawl? It's only a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Amelia!!! I really like your portfolio overall! Especially the second piece with the brown color life drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work~! I really enjoyed browsing through your portfolio. Good luck on your application! I hope I'll be able to meet you next year @ Calarts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an impressive portfolio. I was thinking about applying for CalArts, but the costs are too high for me... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So they don't mind if you take little bits of drawings and put them together on one page for your sketch book? I was wondering because I have many sketches that arent in the same book or the same type of paper

    ReplyDelete