.jpg)
OK
It's been waaay too freekin long. I apologize. I have been working at the coffee shop ("My Friend Joe"), going to class two days a week (sooo nice) and thinking about how good life is. That is as true as it is tacky sounding.
I drew myself at 80 years old for a scholarship contest called "Show us your best smile!"...but I submitted it the day before it was due, so uh...I didn't really get a chance to win haha...
I think I need glasses soon. I can tell because I drew myself with big glasses when I turn 80. That means I'll need them sometime, apparently.
Also, I've become hooked on Heroes! The TV show. We watch it on Netflix streaming online, which is cool.
OK, so the pizza's done, so I should go in and eat and watch Heroes...I'll post something more significant next time, but for now here's a little buffer-post, okay?
Happy belated Valentine's day! Go get your half-off chocolates!
fun mamy, california i m warming up , i can't wait to see you .
ReplyDeleteHaha. She's got great character.
ReplyDeleteGreat expression! I love the way she's hunched over to get a better look.
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool scholarship opportunity. AIS required 1 page essays for quarterly scholorships. Your scholarship is way more fun.
I started watching Heroes very late too. I Netflixed the 1st season too. And it's been a great series from beginning to end. I'll have to catch up with Season 2. I hope it's just as good.
Tokyobanana- come to Cali! It's as beautiful as they say!
ReplyDeleteBrian B- thanks...hopefully I'll be like her then!
Gerald- Thank you! Apparently I'll have very bad eyesight...but only farsightedness; I've got to be able to draw stuff still!
HEROES is SO GOOD
ha!! Nice, maybe when we're both 80 we can sit and draw young folk / play chess in the park
ReplyDeleteAh yes chess...I sort of have a way of winning that game accidentally a lot! Every so often I'll win with some "skill," but otherwise I'm just floundering. Thanks for the comments, as always!
ReplyDeleteHaha! This one is great!
ReplyDelete