Because SketchCrawl is coming up in another two weeks just about, I thought I might mention that there's another new crawler in our world--though she actually hasn't even started crawling yet :)
Silvana-absolutely, go ahead! It took me a while to realize I didn't have you linked here ;) Paul- Yup! Lots of new and exciting things happening...hehe
I'm with mayu too lol Congrats!Seriously I am so happy that we both made it together to Calarts! Now you don't have to wait for the letter anymore! lol That was the hard part for me...waiting...lol Anyways! Are you going to the accepted students event? And are you also thinking about calling the school for the review? Since we could get our portfolio back at april 5th in Calarts... Hmmm and again congratulations!!!
Thank you Mayu and Janine!! :D I can not make it to the accepted student event, unfortunately. I am going to call the school for a review, at some point, and I'm gonna try to go down there at the end of April to see the Open Show, with all the animation student films. But I'll definitely be seeing you guys in September! ;)
Ah! I was just wondering if it was alright that I put a link to you in my blog? If not, just let me know!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Wow, your blog just caught me up! I didn't know the new trailer was out, or about Enrico's new super cute baby!
ReplyDeleteSo thanks.
Silvana-absolutely, go ahead! It took me a while to realize I didn't have you linked here ;)
ReplyDeletePaul- Yup! Lots of new and exciting things happening...hehe
I'm sorry, this has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! xD
I'm with mayu too lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats!Seriously I am so happy that we both made it together to Calarts!
Now you don't have to wait for the letter anymore! lol
That was the hard part for me...waiting...lol
Anyways! Are you going to the accepted students event? And are you also thinking about calling the school for the review? Since we could get our portfolio back at april 5th in Calarts...
Hmmm and again congratulations!!!
Thank you Mayu and Janine!! :D
ReplyDeleteI can not make it to the accepted student event, unfortunately. I am going to call the school for a review, at some point, and I'm gonna try to go down there at the end of April to see the Open Show, with all the animation student films. But I'll definitely be seeing you guys in September! ;)