

Figure drawings ! AT LAST...the two with pencil were inspired by EGON SCHEILE... I like the second one the best, with her hands on the back of her head. I also played around with just straight watercolor no line or anything. The other two are the best results of that....cough... Oh actually, just the first one has no line in it. The third one down actually had a little blue pen scribble underneath it but the pen ran out of ink immediately, lucky for me, actually! :) I like the result.
I especially like the second one and the last one. These are so good, like, for reals! You're totally ready for CalArts.
ReplyDeleteP.S., did you get my postcard?
thanks! And yes, I did get your inspiring postcard. It was spectacular. :)
ReplyDeleteThe 2nd watercolor sketch is wonderful! It doesn't look like a pose...it's like you captured her in movement. The linework on the arms and face are great. The 4th watercolor looks like a really good stretch.
ReplyDeleteooo, fun experiment - no lines! The result is neat
ReplyDeletebut the one with the hands, the second one, is my favorite. :)