This is the first time I've tried uploading a video to my blog! Groundbreaking stuff! I wanted to try animating a fish today, so I looked through a Hawaiian Tropical Fish guide I found around the house, and discovered a very cute puffer fish. I looked on YouTube too. I like them when they're not puffed up; especially this one:
Wasn't that the cutest smiling, big-eyed fish you ever saw?! And that hermit crab had a fun time too...
So much for animating that fish...
Now I really want to animate a puffer fish. Look at those fins! Assuming Mike(trad. animation teacher) is coming back in the fall---you might just get your wish of animating a fish. lol
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeletePuffer-fish Rock! Looks like he wanted to go home with you :D
ReplyDeleteYea he is awesome :) Hope to see you at the next sketchcrawl, looking like maybe crissy field? We shall see!
ReplyDelete