Wednesday, May 07, 2008

to figure or not to figure


A drawing of a girl in my figure drawing class last semester. She was drawing someone else, and that person was drawing her too. It'd be cool if I could do figure drawing this summer. I don't know if I'm allowed because I've taken the limit number of classes already. Maybe if I did it for no credit? Plus it'd be 4 hour classes...4 days a week...I guess that's not too bad compared to some intensives, but still I know I'd be working the other 3 days of the week if I did this class! I don't even know when my priority registration date is...guess I'm not too into it. But wouldn't it be great if I could be on the ball as I come in to CalArts? If I don't do any classes till then I will have had no figure drawing classes for an entire year. Yikes! That sounds painful...

2 comments:

  1. Woo I am loving the drawing Amelia! :) It's very pretty!!!
    No life drawing for 1 year sounds crazy!!! I haven't drawn for 3 months and it's giving a lot of damage :( You should still do life drawing no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janine, yeah I'm considering figure drawing more and more now...aakk it would be so gooood for me, and so funnn! I really should....

    ReplyDelete