My most recent film has been on Vimeo for a little while, but now I finally managed to upload it here! This is my 3rd year film made at CalArts, with music by composer Ivan Carames Bohigas and voices by Catalina Sonnenburg, P.T. Plew, and Stephen Herczeg (along with many other talented friends). Many thanks to my friends and classmates who helped me through the crazy process of making a film from scratch.
It's been a week and a half of summer break and already my "summer" is almost over... Starting Monday I'll be an animation intern at Pixar animation studios for the next three months! It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I can't be thankful enough to have the honor of taking part in. I feel like years from now I can look back at me right now and say, "You have no idea..."
At the moment I'm just glad it didn't start this week, since I was hit with an unusual summer cold! I'm just hoping I'm back to my regular self by next week. I'm going to need all the energy I can get. :)
amazing. I don't know what to say...good luck with the internship. I'm sure you'll only bring a great deal of creativity with you. Still trying my shot at getting skilled enough to join them myself, one way or another.
ReplyDelete