Here's an update:
My birthday came and went and now I am officially 17. Woo! And I received some great gifts, including the Fragments book, an iPod, clotted cream and lemon curd (for scones, of course)!
Skoole has started and I'm feeling a lot more confidant now that I'm a "senior citizen." My schedule this year is not exactly what I wanted it to be, but it has actually turned out okay. I am a teacher's assistant in art first period, then I have French, English, government, jazz band, dance and foods. I did not sign up for foods or dance, but due to our terribly small budget and large classes I was moved into them. They're actually not that bad, and I've had dance before so that one I'm already used to.
Since SketchCrawl I've gone out more to draw from what I see -- in fact, I got together with a friend of mine and we did our own little SketchCrawl together. It was quite enjoyable. I will try and post some pics from that day.
This is kind of random, but I have to vent a pet peve of mine, if you don't mind. I don't like it when people seriously call themselves the "biggest fan" of something. I don't know why it bothers me, but...it does. It just sounds a bit conceited to me. Yeah...there we go. I vented. Thank you.
In other news! I got Paper Biscuit 2.5 and it is amazing. Can't wait for number 3 now.
Another random vent (but a happy one): I love the internet!
Ok. Wow; I guess I had a lot bottled up inside of me, huh? Thanks for reading and I know a post is so boring to look at unless it has a picture, so...here's to being bored with the Paint program...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey A-
ReplyDeletelooks like you've been spammed...look above this message.
Hey belated happy b-day! God I wish I could be 17 again so enjoy it... That's a nice array of gifts if I may say so. Congrats on 1k hits and letting us know about your peves.
Your biggest fan,
Happy late birthday! When exactly was it? I turn 16 September 17th :) with school and sports starting I got a little beehind on my blogging as well. I like the fro zone, made me laugh
ReplyDeleteCOOL Blog!
ReplyDeleteHi all- I don't like spam or looking at it, so I've deleted both of them. Ha! Administrative power!
ReplyDeleteHem...
Louie- Yeah 1k; I feel kinda popular now!
Paul- Glad you liked that corny Frozone joke. :) My actual birthday is August 26 (1988)
Alina- Thank you for coming by and leaving a nice comment!
ciao
a