Thursday, September 15, 2005

a spider outside


This morning I woke up to find two webs and one spider outside my sliding glass door. When I came home there were two spiders, one in the center of each web. Luckily no one walked into them...boy would that be a nightmare... And they just appeared overnight. What's weird is that last night I was reading the chapter in Harry Potter (the second book) called Aragog, and Harry and Ron almost got eaten by huge spiders. Hmmm...
Here are a few pictures of the spiders and one picture from my birthday party. My Mom is that lovely onlooker with the awesome t- shirt. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aagh! I'm amazed by spiders, but scared to death of them! It's interesting how they crawl and weave webs but...scary. The birthday party looked like fun, I'm having mine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete