Monday, October 03, 2005

Cars news


Just when I was running low on Cars news, Enrico Casarosa posted the newest trailer on his blog and filled me up with excitement. It looks great! I can't believe it was almost a year ago when I saw the first (and only) trailer for Cars. Wow-- I've been deprived of Cars news longer than I thought...one year, sheesh, that's pushing it...
Okay, okay. I admit the first Cars trailer didn't get me as excited as the Finding Nemo trailer or The Incredibles trailer...and that did have me worried. But I never lost faith in my hero John Lasseter! Now its second trailer looks fantasmalistic and man am I so jazzed! (Ooo I like that word as an adjective...)
What's also cool is that Cars comes out the day after I graduate high school; what a warm welcome to a long-awaited summer vacation! But that long-awaited vacation still has a long way to wait. It's only October. Well, I like Halloween, anyway.
Speaking of blogs, but not really, I've added a new one to my list- Paul's Blog -a frequent visiter here at the Gecko Cafe and a comicbook artist in the making. Check out his art!

Signing off

3 comments:

  1. Because you didn't say the word "Cars" enough in your post. Here's one more...... cars.

    The whole world including my kids are jonesing for a good ole Pixar movie so summer 2006 can't come soon enough. and yes, Pauley is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...yeah, guess I can get a little repetative when I'm excited...
    CARS!

    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks! It's exciting to be all linked together :D

    Cars looks amazing, I really like that old beat up truck

    ReplyDelete