Lindsay and Kyle and their friends Arica and Chris just left this morning for two days at the comic con. Kyle is on a "Random! Cartoons and Tomorrow’s Hit-makers" panel today. Lindsay is wearing a "Daisy is Dead" (her webcomic) outfit (scroll down on that Daisy is Dead page to see her outfit) and is going to be handing out book marks and souvenir daisies. I hope they're having a great time.
They're luckee! But then, they didn't go to CalArts or Hawaii this summer! ;->
Hoping you're still having a blast, and pretty sure you are, your old pal in Riverside.
Draggie's my new friend at CalArts :) Draggie likes crayons...
Hey Jim! That sounds like so much fun! Lindsay has a great costume and also great new comics up :)
Ok Redhen! It's a little hard to find time though...I didn't call yesterday because you weren't there and today I was busy. Call you soon, I promise! Love you!
me too.
ReplyDeleteamelia is a crazy pringles monster. yaaaaay!
Lindsay and Kyle and their friends Arica and Chris just left this morning for two days at the comic con. Kyle is on a "Random! Cartoons and Tomorrow’s Hit-makers" panel today. Lindsay is wearing a "Daisy is Dead" (her webcomic) outfit (scroll down on that Daisy is Dead page to see her outfit) and is going to be handing out book marks and souvenir daisies. I hope they're having a great time.
ReplyDeleteThey're luckee!
But then, they didn't go to CalArts or Hawaii this summer! ;->
Hoping you're still having a blast, and pretty sure you are, your old pal in Riverside.
Draggie's my new friend at CalArts :) Draggie likes crayons...
ReplyDeleteHey Jim! That sounds like so much fun! Lindsay has a great costume and also great new comics up :)
Ok Redhen! It's a little hard to find time though...I didn't call yesterday because you weren't there and today I was busy. Call you soon, I promise! Love you!
a
I LIKE CRAYONS.
ReplyDeleteyou've got three more days to do it.
ReplyDeleteLouie- Well, there will always be Wonder Con!
ReplyDeletea
Crayons goood. They'd melt in Riverside yesterday or today (it's about 104 here at the moment).
ReplyDeleteWhich do you prefer, Draggie, crayons or pastel sticks? I prefer pastels myself...