and I think I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. Next week I start classes at junior college...I hope it'll be nice and mellow. High school was nice, but like this summer, I need some more time to cool off : )In other words, I kind of don't want to work that hard.
But hey, I'm taking figure drawing every Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so that's GREAT! I'm super excited to be taking an actual course; I'll have it twice a week for 9 months. If that doesn't help me with my figure drawing I don't know what will...and hopefully I'll get to do some fig. classes outside of 'school' as well. Other than that class I'll have regular old english, some art history and...gulp...ughhh.....math.
So we'll see how it goes. Here
are some pictures...ever try fusing two animals together? It's kind of fun when you've run dry on creative juices. And another thing to do when you've run out of creative energy: draw sushi with personality. And another one, which no one will get except you csssa guys.
I can't believe it's going to be almost two weeks! Your second drawing is extremely cute and it makes me want to draw sushi avec personality & eat sushi as well. Are you ready for JC amelia?! Two figure drawing classes a week will definitely be very helpful. I want to try to find a figure drawing class here... soon. :\ Anyway I'm at that yearbook workshop- I'll be back Saturday afternoon. Maybe I'll talk to you on aim then. And One more time!! sniff sniff cry cry
ReplyDeleteAh-so that's where you've been...Crayon hasn't been online in a long time snif snif... ;) Yeah sushi sounds pretty good. Why do you live so faaar
ReplyDeleteahhh!!! you picked up one of those fliers! i wanted to get one hahaha. i love those :)
ReplyDeletei want sushi..
ONE MORE TIME!
(replying to your comment on mine)
ReplyDeleteBUT IM ONLY A JUNIORRR :,(
DID YOU USE CRAYONS ON THE FISH/GIRRAFFEE?!! I'm home and I have work tomorrow... boohoo.
ReplyDeleteI used a china marker, which is basically a CRAYON!! I have to work tomorrow too...
ReplyDeletehaha I love the animal fusion! wow - your going to college!! And you get to take a figure course! I'm excited for you - Don't forget about the little people (high schools like myself) haha
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Paul--I sympathize with all you guys. Hang in there peoples!!
ReplyDeleteamelia has school tomorrowwww! hope you'll have a good first day and and I need to talk to you! soon! It has been far too long!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindey!! I call you; or you call me... or something!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck when school starts. Don't worry you'll adjust quickly. Just keep putting that same energy during your CalArts summer session into everything you do. Look at all the people who worked so hard at Cal Arts...now work for ILM, Pixar, etc :)
ReplyDeleteThat fusion of of the sushi is just too cool. Now I feel bad eating sushi...I keep seeing that little face on the rice...I'll just close my eyes.
Haha, thanks Gerald! Man, I wish I could keep up the kind of energy I had going at CSSSA--especially the creative type--but starting class again has been like running through molases...
ReplyDelete