Upcoming Pixar has put up a great link to an ABC special on Brad Bird and Ratatouille. I am getting SO excited about this film. Thanks, Upcoming Pixar! (And Bird will be at Wondercon in a few weeks too!!)
Yeah I've seen that too! Just awesome animation. Unfortunately the last few seconds didn't work very well, but I could fast forward to the end. Just great stuff.
you always have the best links!! You spend your internet time well
ReplyDeletep.s. you posted this entry twice in a row
I have that trailer in High Definition, and it looks awesome...
ReplyDeletebravo por pixar
see u !
Oops--thanks Paul, don't know how that happened...
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Henry!
You should check out the "Emile" character test on YouTube. It's quite funny. Just enter "Ratatouille" in the search bar.
ReplyDelete.. that is if it hasn't been removed by the powers that be...
Yeah I've seen that too! Just awesome animation. Unfortunately the last few seconds didn't work very well, but I could fast forward to the end. Just great stuff.
ReplyDelete