I love stories, animation, music, people.
What's the Q stand for?Redhen
Well it was supposed to stand for "Quack," but I like the name "Quacksley" better...Yeah. Quacksley Duckins.
so cute! :DDC would like to become friends with Quacksley... immediately!Brand new week of mail starting tomorrow...
Haha yeah that's how I think of each new day...a new day for mail...
Haven't you been accepted yet? Are you sure your mailbox is in working order?? Like, it isn't cemented shut or something? Or entirely gone? I'M getting impatient and it's not even my letter.
Thanks Brigette...I know...it's getting to be like...GAHHH...
I agree with Brigette 100%.
What's the Q stand for?
ReplyDeleteRedhen
Well it was supposed to stand for "Quack," but I like the name "Quacksley" better...
ReplyDeleteYeah. Quacksley Duckins.
so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteDC would like to become friends with Quacksley... immediately!
Brand new week of mail starting tomorrow...
Haha yeah that's how I think of each new day...a new day for mail...
ReplyDeleteHaven't you been accepted yet? Are you sure your mailbox is in working order?? Like, it isn't cemented shut or something? Or entirely gone? I'M getting impatient and it's not even my letter.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brigette...I know...it's getting to be like...GAHHH...
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brigette 100%.
ReplyDelete