Hi Katherine, Yeah, the problem was that I scanned the pictures in and posted them all up on my blog (to have a url for the forum images) but by then I realized that they were too big. I don't have photoshop on my computer, so I couldn't do a quick re-size thing...I'll work on that for next time ;) And sure, you can use that picture! Wouldn't it be fun to have one with a whole sidewalk filled with crawling SketchCrawlers? Thanks for stopping by.
Nice drawings for the SketchCrawl! And I love the photo of the SketchCrawlers crawling...that's very inventive and well executed. It certainly was a great day for sketching, wasn't it?
I wonder why your images came out so big on the Sketchcrawl Forum thread. I think you might have to limit the size.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really neat sketch of your family sketchcrawling! Any chance of being able to use it on my blog post tomorrow about the sketchcrawl?
My blog is "Making a Mark" http://makingamark.blogspot.com
Hi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteYeah, the problem was that I scanned the pictures in and posted them all up on my blog (to have a url for the forum images) but by then I realized that they were too big. I don't have photoshop on my computer, so I couldn't do a quick re-size thing...I'll work on that for next time ;)
And sure, you can use that picture! Wouldn't it be fun to have one with a whole sidewalk filled with crawling SketchCrawlers?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hi Amelia,
ReplyDeleteNice drawings for the SketchCrawl! And I love the photo of the SketchCrawlers crawling...that's very inventive and well executed.
It certainly was a great day for sketching, wasn't it?
Thanks SplineSmith! Hope to have a great big SketchCrawl next time in San Francisco, for #14!
ReplyDelete