Doodling in Photoshop. I want to do a cut-out piece like the fish-in-the-coffeepot doodles. Most of the shapes there were made with the lasso tool, as if I actually did cut out pieces... I still know so little about Photoshop. I will learn!
Yeah, two of them were concepts of what a character might look like (the ones that looked pretty calm)...but as you can tell, I haven't a clue what he looks like. Mainly 'cause I don't know who he is. I like my other characters better than him and he's supposed to be the main one! Well, I'll keep working on him, anyway. Thanks for the comments!
I love the expression on the three young boys. They were totally up to no good.
ReplyDeleteYeah, two of them were concepts of what a character might look like (the ones that looked pretty calm)...but as you can tell, I haven't a clue what he looks like. Mainly 'cause I don't know who he is. I like my other characters better than him and he's supposed to be the main one!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'll keep working on him, anyway. Thanks for the comments!
I heart the coffee fishies!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katy! Love your artwork of dragons etc!
ReplyDelete