


Here are a few more sketches... That upside down girl was done a long time ago, but it was extra paper I could use, so I just flipped it upside down and used it! I love working on scrap paper; you sometimes fall upon happy accidental splotches or something that make it look more unique, something normally I may not have thought of adding.
These pictures are both more saturated and more overexposed than my actual paintings. I wish they were as lively in color, but they aren't really. It's alright, but then you can't see the clouds very well in these pictures unless I penciled it in. Final piece up next!
Wonderful sketches! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I see that you are going to Cal Arts? I know that you will be successful in your area of study!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Martin
Thanks Martin!!
ReplyDelete