Two very different pieces here...the striped one was an assignment for my painting class way back last fall. We had to do a collage first...then paint it. So I did a very small collage of magazine paper, maybe 2 inches wide by 3 inches high. I painted it the night before it was due, and it was oil so...well, it was a challenge to get to school without getting most of it on myself! Oil is fun but it never dries...The other one was pretty recent, just me messing around with ink on a piece of scrap paper. I took it into photoshop later and died it blue. Played around with what clouds could look like if I only used blotches of paint and eraser...ended up with half-circle puffs and crescent-moon shadows.

I think the next generation of CSSSA kids cometh into being next week! YAY CSSSA. It's been two years since that amazing program...maybe someday I'll be a CSSSA counselor! That'd be fun.
i miss you guys sooooooooooo muchhhh!
ReplyDelete