
This was at the LA Zoo, observing the komodo dragons...

This was a saxophonist at the Palette Cafe just last night...

This is the hoover fixer Dad from ONCE (a beautiful film!)

Here's a duck in a bowler cap for Michael...

My cat, Buddy, who I made look like a little kitten, accidentally!




And Bryan, Tahnee, John and Bryan again at our last (pirate-themed!) Dress 'N' Draw!
Loves!
ReplyDeleteAmelia!! These are really beautiful! Love the dragon!!
ReplyDeleteHey Amelia!! Love your sketches, especially mr. komodo~ Hope you're having a great summer so far. Oh, and I put my film up on my blog, so you can see it now :)
ReplyDeleteAmelia! I love the animal drawings and all! When are you going to post your film? I want to see your adorable frogs again! :) My fav character lol
ReplyDeletethanks guys!! maybe i'll put my film up someday...still it's not finished yet... ;)
ReplyDelete