I love stories, animation, music, people.
yay Segway cop!The lower left one is like a cool renegade mall cop. ;p
auw these are great!i like them all :)
cool drawings!
Thanks all, :)
Good use of shapes and proportions Amelia. Variety, spacing and change are the keys to good animation drawings. These remind me of Harvey Kurtzman too.
Thanks a lot Louie! I hadn't heard of Kurtzman, but I can see the resemblance now that I looked him up. :)
yay Segway cop!
ReplyDeleteThe lower left one is like a cool renegade mall cop. ;p
auw these are great!
ReplyDeletei like them all :)
cool drawings!
ReplyDeleteThanks all, :)
ReplyDeleteGood use of shapes and proportions Amelia. Variety, spacing and change are the keys to good animation drawings. These remind me of Harvey Kurtzman too.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Louie! I hadn't heard of Kurtzman, but I can see the resemblance now that I looked him up. :)
ReplyDelete