


Hey there, class was canceled tonight so I decided to scan these in and post 'em. Classes are really great so far, and the space between classes has been pretty productive too. Yay. I'm starting animation on my film soon!! A whole month before I did any animation last year. YIKES. The Annual Character Animation Gallery Show is on tonight at 10. It's our one time all year to show off our stuff to the rest of CalArts, besides the Open Show. So we get the party tonight! Might just poke my head out for a minute, then go back inside the cubes (where it's relatively safe!). Hopefully you'll hear from me sometime between now and May. But if not, I apologize!! :)
Hey, those are cute characters! Very different than most of your work. Fancy costumes!
ReplyDeleteTell us how the gallery show went... pictures??
amelia! i loved all the work you put up for the gallery show :) and it was only fitting that your stuff would be next to mine again!
ReplyDeletegood luck on your film!
Nice Drawings!
ReplyDelete