I read a great article about character designer Jason Deamer this morning. The article talks about designs for Ratatouille and how Deamer landed a job at Pixar. Thanks to Upcoming Pixar for the link.
What a cinderella story! I love his cup designs. The links led me to a Wall e trailer. Oh, my gosh, everybody's gonna be saying "Wall-e" -- that's tooo cute!
great article :D Though I wouldn't mind moving furniture or fetching sandwiches while walking through hallways filled with production art- even if I had to do it for the rest of my life. hahaa. I want to see Ratatouille again!
What a cinderella story! I love his cup designs. The links led me to a Wall e trailer. Oh, my gosh, everybody's gonna be saying "Wall-e" -- that's tooo cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it's voice adorable? I love it!
ReplyDeletegreat article :D Though I wouldn't mind moving furniture or fetching sandwiches while walking through hallways filled with production art- even if I had to do it for the rest of my life. hahaa. I want to see Ratatouille again!
ReplyDeleteEveryone from CSSSA who sees this should go to Cindey's blog right now for her most recent post. Awesome post, Cindey!
ReplyDelete