Saturday, July 21, 2007

trip to the fair




5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful drawings! I don't know if anyone has told you before, but you have a smooth and confident line. Great contours, too--you manage to describe the volumes with a few lines and no shading on some of these sketches. How long do you usually devote per sketch (I'm guessing these are less than five minutes)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Sam! The geese one may have taken four or five minutes. The duckling one was maybe just a couple minutes; the chicken one was real quick, just a minute at most, and the two sheep pages probably took five or more minutes each. There was a fair amount of erasing, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reeeally like the chicken and the ducklings are cute hehe... DC concurs. (I wonder why haha) You defined the shape/volume of the sheep very well though, I want to go draw animaaalsss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheep were my favorite to draw!

    ReplyDelete