

These are a little late, but here are four drawings done on SketchCrawl last Saturday (S.C. #15!). Since I couldn't go to San Francisco this time, we met up with another Crawler in Santa Rosa and spent a few hours at the Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. We realized that it really was a beautiful place to go sketch; and for free! We must go back there some time to do more sketching.I am a very super lucky person. I got many wonderful things for my birthday (19 on Sunday!), including a Wacom tablet for my Mac. So I'll be able to color some of these! YAY. I also got sculpting supplies and clay to sculpt, T-shirt markers, chocolate and gift certificates, and even a puppet performance so funny (and slightly creepy) that my cheeks were hurting from laughing. I got just as many sweet cards. Thanks everyone!
In other news, I've started painting class at school. It's quite challenging and very different from drawing...I expected this though, and that's why I'm taking it. I'm exited to keep painting tomorrow.
All of my other classes have been going well too, despite the amount of units. Second week in, so far so good!
These came out really great! Wow, your drawings are so solid, and your line work is clear and smooth--especially that last one. Very nice; keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWhee! Happy birthday, Amelia! Those sketches look awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks you two ;)
ReplyDeleteaaaw i completely missed out on Sketchcrawl!! Your a true crawler, doing it on your own
ReplyDeleteyou got some great work outta it too :)
Thanks Paul, but the credit goes to my mom for really getting me up and out of bed that early! She's a true SketchCrawler. But I do miss being in San Francisco with everyone...the next one can't come soon enough!
ReplyDelete