I don't often paint things in Photoshop, but I think it'd be a good idea to learn it better. I drew this lady a while ago in Peets and just decided to try painting over it. I decided to stay pretty simple with it and stay away from shadows...I'll tackle them later!
The girl's pants were just colored with a marker on the spot when I was in Peets more recently. The smaller one's much better for some reason.I start class again at the JC next week...and I've got a full schedule. English, History and Creative Writing on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Anthropology, Painting and Figure Drawing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No telling if I'll be able to handle this whole load...if it's not exactly what I'm expecting then I might drop Creative Writing. Just to free some time up for homework that is to come...shudder...haha
And maaan school is expensive...just the books alone cost more than the actual classes... At least I can sell them back later!
good form and balance on these sketches (mainly the full bodied ones below) Good line quality as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Louie...hopefully I'll do more of these types of drawings in the future. They're fun to do and quick too, if the person's not moving too much ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I start a beginning painting class and figure drawing class today! Yipeee!
Very beautiful drawings and this photoshop paint is a success :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Coloribus! Your paintings are very neat. I'll be checking back to see more and to practice my French!
ReplyDelete