I love stories, animation, music, people.
Hi!Wow you draw a lot!!!I can see you are a hard working artist!!! They're very good *_*I'm going to drop my portfolio off at calarts maybe 2 days before the deadline lolI'm very slow -_-;;;Good luck making your portfoliO!!!
I love the painting!! Nice hand study too Ameliaha! its so funny how we always end up at the same events :)I'm in portfolio land too, giving mine to Pratt Nov 1st! gaaaaah
Thanks Janine and Paul! Good luck with portfolios...
Hi!
ReplyDeleteWow you draw a lot!!!
I can see you are a hard working artist!!! They're very good *_*
I'm going to drop my portfolio off at calarts maybe 2 days before the deadline lol
I'm very slow -_-;;;
Good luck making your portfoliO!!!
I love the painting!! Nice hand study too Amelia
ReplyDeleteha! its so funny how we always end up at the same events :)
I'm in portfolio land too, giving mine to Pratt Nov 1st! gaaaaah
Thanks Janine and Paul! Good luck with portfolios...
ReplyDelete