
Here's something I don't do very often: a picture that isn't a person or gecko. It's kind of hard to tell, but this is the base of a tree growing on a bank of a creek, with its roots sticking out of the soil. A little cave has been formed underneath the tree. It was a bit of an experiment.
Today I was sitting on a sidewalk, waiting for my dentist appointment, when this guy walked up to me and asked if he could take my picture. He handed me his card, which implied that he was a painter. I gave him my permission to take the picture, and when I got home and told my mom, she said she had heard of the guy! How cool is that.
Yesterday my mom was listening to the Marcy Smothers show on 1350 AM and heard that the tow-truck in Cars is named Mater; as in to-mato, except it's tow-mater...! It stinks is that I can't wait for that movie. Why does that stink? Because it comes out in a year! I might as well wait to graduate. Though I can't wait for that either...two things to look forward to. Among others, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment