Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wine Country


Today I went to work, prepared for lunch with my store-bought sandwitch and drink in hand, only to realize that my work schedule had changed. Now I work every other Sunday. So I had a sandwitch (tuna salad) and drink (Arizona ice tea) and nowhere to eat it. Once I got home I suggested to my parents that we go somewhere . So we decided on Healdsburg. That was fun, but the sights were prettier than the prices. Wine country is so pretty...in any season.

So about the picture- this is me a year or two ago with longer hair and no bangs. And that is Sam Basso, the school's bass that I call my own. Every time I take him home he takes up either my whole room or half of our living room (celing of which is shown here with a boomerang sticking out from behind my arm).

Ok. I'll try to find some decent drawings of mine to put up sometime in the near future. But until then you could buy me Wallace and Gromit stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment