I bought a black skirt I thought I couldn't fit into ($3) and a baseball cap with a cheesy but cute UFO alien image on it ($0.50. My dad bought it... "for me" as long as he can borrow it from me).
My Dad's mom, Grandmommy, came up with a bunch of family yesterday for a cool family reunion. It was at a neat park and we sat in the shade eating sandwiches, cookies, chips, talking and walking and eventually we got up to play volleyball. There was one kid there not from our family who was determined to join in the fun (no matter how slow he was). He could have been six. He was sweet but...while we were playing volley ball, he came over and no matter where the ball was, on our side or theirs, he'd say, "Igotit Igotit Igotit!" He'd run to get the ball whenever it hit the ground. Especially when it went way out of bounds, he'd say, "Igotit Igotit Igotit!" and run off to get it. Then he would pick it up, 10 or 15 yards away, and tuck it under his arm and walk back. And he'd walk, and walk and walk and...finally he'd get back and another 20 seconds later he'd figure out who to throw it to. Cute but a little young for our volley game!
Tomorrow is the 3rd of July! Time to watch fireworks! I know what you're thinking. Yes, it's a day early, but that's when the fireworks in my little town do their show. I look forward to it every year. I always se
e some people I know and the show always turns out great. Holidays are so funny- they're all just an excuse for some barbecue or other kind of party. But I'm not complaining!As for this picure- I blindly chose one to put on here and I got lucky! Aren't they adorable? Blue is on the left and Buddy is on the right. My two wonderful kittycats.
Oh how funny! If I went garage "sailing" then half of our house would be at sea! No, no, I did not mean sailing, I meant sale-ing, though I don't think that's a word either...Oh well, I think you guys know what I meant.
ReplyDeletea