Here is a sketch I did last night inspired by Al Hirshfield / Miles Davis / whatever else was inside my head at 11 pm.In English class now we're studying Beowulf. Kind of interesting to know about the first "prototype" hero's journy story. I hate the main character, though. Not my kind of hero, honestly. But hey, it's famous so whatever.
Uhm...what else is new... Kind of scared about Senior Project... Still watching Wallace and Gromit... OH!
I saw CORPSE BRIDE! Go see it and be amazed at it's beauty! I can't wait to see it again. The more I see a movie that I liked the first time, the more I'll love it.
Ok. Guess I have homework to do. See ya later...
cute sketch. Beowulf can be a drag but definitely useful. I'll have to see Corpse at some point.. I have homework too but luckily it's my son's and I just have to help.
ReplyDeleteBeowulf was...not fun. Nice sketch, I really want to see Corpse Bride!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys; have to write part of an essay on Beowulf tonite...ugh. But glad you liked the drawing. And again I encourage you to see Corpse Bride :) good movie!
ReplyDeletea