Today I came home after school (leaving my lights OFF) to two very pleasant surprises. One was a package from Amazon.com and the other was from Enrico Casarosa.I hadn't been expecting the Amazon package until next week, so it was cool to get it early. It is my Wallace and Gromit DVD, with all three shorts on it, plus 10 Crackling Contraptions shorts. My dad ordered it for me for my birthday...thank you Dad!!
The other package, however, I had not been expecting. I wondered for a minute what could it be? But I guessed at a few things and I turned out to be right; my mom had ordered me Enrico's "SketchCrawling" book and a SketchCrawl T-shirt! Thank you Mom!! When I scanned it in it came out maroon but it's actually navy blue...hmm...color trouble.
Plus Enrico threw in a bunch of stickers and I already have one on my
sketchbook.
In other news: I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing a storyboard for my Senior Project. How exciting!
And: I've heard rumors of the next SketchCrawl happening in mid-October. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Definetly will try to attend this one too. And the one after that, and the one after that, and the one....And one more thing for today, just a little doodle I did a few weeks ago of a girl daydreaming.
You can't go wrong with W&G. I hear the upcoming movie is actually good. I'll believe it when I see it. The Enrico swag is cool too.
ReplyDeleteCute doodle.
Hey that's a nice color !!!
ReplyDeleteI should print some t-shirts that way ...
X)
glad you liked your mom's surprise ...
happy bday !
Enrico
Louie- Wallace and Gromit are amazing. Love tham sooo much. Looking forward to the "Wear Rabbit," too. I accidentally said "Crackling Contraptions" when it's actually "Cracking Contraptions," as in, "Cracking toast, Gromit!"
ReplyDeleteEnrico- Thank you so much for stopping by! I wore my SketchCrawl tee shirt today at school and to work. I love the SketchCrawling comic too! Can't wait for the next SF SC event.
:)
a
(wow, story artists visiting my site...cool!!)
awesome surprises! I as looking at Enrico's sketch crawl book and stickers the other day. Nice sketch, reminds me of my day in science class today....daydreaming!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paul-this year I don't have a science class, but I can still find time during the day for those oh-so-important day dozes!
ReplyDeletea