Sam Basso is the name of "my" stand up bass. I call him mine, but really he belongs to the school... Anyway, here's a caricature of sorts of me playing Sam. Inspired by Enrico's most awesome bass girl.
I have a custom made electric guitar I call "Amber". (it has a transluscent amber finish) Any chance you will bring home Sam when school is all done? Cute sketch.
Thank you guys... Louie- I sure wish I could take him home for good, but he belongs to the school though. The only time he's here at my house is over the summer, winter and spring breaks. Enrico- :)Thanks...it doesn't compare to your watercolor though! See you Sunday at SketchCrawl!
I have a custom made electric guitar I call "Amber". (it has a transluscent amber finish) Any chance you will bring home Sam when school is all done? Cute sketch.
ReplyDeleteeh eh... awesome Amelia ...
ReplyDeletenice drawing
e
Thank you guys...
ReplyDeleteLouie- I sure wish I could take him home for good, but he belongs to the school though. The only time he's here at my house is over the summer, winter and spring breaks.
Enrico- :)Thanks...it doesn't compare to your watercolor though! See you Sunday at SketchCrawl!
a
sam basso! good name. nice expression, I like it
ReplyDelete