Thursday, December 29, 2005

new links

Just want to put out there that I've added two new links at the link bar to the left. Both really talented artists, so check them out.
Had a tuna melt for breakfast today...unusual, but deliiiciousss...

6 comments:

  1. yummm - tuna melt XD

    That reminds me, I really need to update my links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My links list just keeps growing and growing...so much talent out there

    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding me to your links Amelia. I need to set mine up still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just seen my name in your link list :D :D :D XD
    Thanks a lot! Merci beaucoup

    That's a cool blog you have here!
    Thanks for the links to Lasseter's Interview as well
    Keeeeep Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. No proplem Aurelie! Glad to link your site. Moi j'aime beaucoup les dessins des "koalas" que vous avez fait! Thanks a lot for coming by and pardon my French!

    a

    ReplyDelete