OK. Here we go. The first one of the blue guy is for Illustration Friday's subejct "Blue." The second is that mermaid I'm working on, This morinng I did her eyes and mouth...not much difference. The orange cats I did a while ago and the last pic is of my newest invention, Gina, with a baby on her head and some kind of alien-like owl. Don't ask. There is a story behind it. Sort of. Ok, sorry this is so quick, but I've got to go play at our second day of the accual Winter Concert. I think I'll play Sally tonight...
Good luck with your play ;) ohh yes I agree with louie the cat is adorable ;),ohh the mermaids they are great ;) and yes the baby too hehehe ;),beautiful work Amelia
Thank you! Louie- yep, that's the same girl. I'll try to post more of her story in a while...
St John Street- thank you very much. Your blog is really cool too.
Virginia Joe- thank you; I do love drawing cats! The mermaid still came out looking oranger than she actually is...oh well :) thanks a lot for the kind commetns
nice pieces. The cats especially. The girl with the baby is hilarious. This is the one that flies spaceships and hates kids right?
ReplyDeletethese quite beautiful love the loose feeling
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your play ;) ohh yes I agree with louie the cat is adorable ;),ohh the mermaids they are great ;) and yes the baby too hehehe ;),beautiful work Amelia
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteLouie- yep, that's the same girl. I'll try to post more of her story in a while...
St John Street- thank you very much. Your blog is really cool too.
Virginia Joe- thank you; I do love drawing cats! The mermaid still came out looking oranger than she actually is...oh well :) thanks a lot for the kind commetns
I just love the emotion in your characters
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Amelia. All nice pieces on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks a whole lot Gerald. Happy holidays.
ReplyDeletea