Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pixar at the MoMA

I've been so excited about this MoMA exhibit in New York- Pixar: Twenty Years of Animation -and have been following the trip of Ronnie Del Carmen on his Tirade blog. Man, I wish I could have been there for the opening. Well, I wish I could be there anytime, but a trip to NY for one museum exhibit is pretty much out of the question! So there are a few alternatives: Wait for the show to come to you (I believe its next stop is London, then Tokyo, then Los Angeles), buy the exhibit catalog, or go to the MoMA website and listen to the audio tour. THIS IS SO COOL! I'm so glad they have this online! If you have twenty minutes or so, this is definetly worth your time to listen to. Click on the audio tour link and it will automatically start playing. Enjoy. Thank you to Cartoon Brew for the heads up.

4 comments:

  1. nice post! thanks for the info. When it stops in LA i'll be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo Louie. Glad to put it out there.
    Just got finished with a few more boards tonite...I'm feeling better about the project, now that I've got some great advice to follow!

    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link! I've also been following Pixar @ the MOMA and this audio track is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete