Saturday, June 10, 2006

i saw it

I saw the movie 'Cars' yesterday. I loved it. What did I like about it? The beginning, the end, and every split second of screen-time in between! I felt like I was throttled into some fast-paced action movie in the beginning and that sequnce really must have left the audience in a sweat; a great start to a more calm movie in the center.I think this is just how it should be, considering the whole theme is learning how to slowing down. The characters are all real and touching, even angering at times...but the end was the bestest. The credits were the most amazing credits I've ever seen, right up there with Incredibles, but on a different level...I was literally crying with laughter. ooowee... Only problem was I couldn't read the credits and watch the characters at the same time!! Guess I'll just have to see it another time or two...

Oh, and the cows going through town? You have to see that. Have to.

Kachow!

7 comments:

  1. I DIED at the credits. I wish I had a remote to just pause the movie and soak in each frame. I too will have to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement continues!!! Saw Ratatoille? That blue rat is awesome, excelent design. When it is freezed on the air and you can see the toonish teeth, great! Thos ecurves on its mouth...

    Love the idea that he cant stand rat food!
    Nice adventures will come on the dangerous way to find good food, it's great to try to figure out the story, waht could happen to him?

    The link: http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/ratatouille/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cars was another pixar masterpiece indeed. It nearly had me in tears, when they showed Radiator Springs dying off because of the interstate.

    I absolutely loved the blink-and-you'll-miss-it in joke that they had when Mack and Lightning were driving towards LA.

    With Pixar being part of disney now, I hope that the DVD release would include the old disney vehicle shorts, especially Susie the Little Blue Coupe. Sally just so reminds me of Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I believe that cars was the best movie I've seen in a very long time! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah! I missed the 2nd half of the credits - my little nephew got to antsy so i had to take him out :(
    - its officail then, I'll see it again! haha, glad to hear you enjoyed it so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. David B- Yea, I'm real excited about Rattatouille, the graphics especially look jaw-dropping...

    Zerobyte- I must have blinked twice! I don't think I caught that one. I did see the Pizza Planet Truck though! And it was ALIVE!!

    Jim- Yessir. Maybe they'll have some Cars racing rides at Disneyland when we go? :)

    Paul- Well some people just left halfway through the credits, so they were just too lazy. You had a duty. :)

    a

    ReplyDelete