Thanks guys! I'm writing right now from O'ahu, Hawaii! I'll try to write a post soon...I'm here till July 2nd staying with my friend and her dog (a labradoodle, no joke) :)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY!!! our blogs should have a play date, both 1 year old :D did you know that you were the first person to link me to their blog! I remember i was sooo excited!! Thank you Amelia
It's grown legs, but has it learned to walk yet?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, bloggie!
Feliz Cumpleano Senora Gecko!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I'm writing right now from O'ahu, Hawaii! I'll try to write a post soon...I'm here till July 2nd staying with my friend and her dog (a labradoodle, no joke) :)
ReplyDeletea
HAAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY!!! our blogs should have a play date, both 1 year old :D
ReplyDeletedid you know that you were the first person to link me to their blog! I remember i was sooo excited!! Thank you Amelia
I believe you were one of the first( if not the very first) people to put my link on your blog too!
ReplyDeletea
Happy belated B-day GeckoCafe!
ReplyDelete