Thursday, July 06, 2006

hawaii pics part 2

Here's part two of my Hawaii trip; and the order's kind of out-of-wack. The first one is one of the last pictures I took while we were landing Sunday night. One of my absolute most favorite things to do is fly over a city at night time! The second picture is an idea I had for a bar slash lounge thing. I discovered my liking of drawing tikis! The two other drawings are just sketches and the fountain one was done on SketchCrawl day! Sorry the picture is sideways, I'm still figuring out how to rotate it without Photoshop...(I'm on my laptop).
Sorry about not posting lately; things have been rather hecktic- but exciting!-because I've been down in So Cal for the past week now. We stayed at our good friends house in Riverside and the treated us to a couple of fun days around the area, including Disneyland! Jim knows everything there is to know about that park, so that helped tremendously. My favorite ride was the Tower of Terror, or the Haunted Hotel, I forget exactly what it was called... Very fun if you like dropping sporatically! I'll do another update soon about my life here at CSSSA/CalArts, but until then, enjoi.




6 comments:

  1. I loooove the Tiki Cat! I could see a whole animated series based on that. You and Kyle could collaberate on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doni! Thanks; I've grown rather fond of the Tiki Cat too... :)

    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I want a Tiki Cat tee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jim! Maybe I can come up with something...mmm...


    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun travel photos, and nice drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alina! Fun is the word for sure.

    a

    ReplyDelete