New friends, ukulele tuned like a banjo, monster drawing, flattering picture of me at Venice beach last Tuesday, drawing of another student making a funny face and a watercolor of one of our TA's here. Voila. Oh, and Cindey and I fighting with our animations. I was wearing my IRON GIANT shirt! Thank you Aunt Linda!!
I love you ameliaaaah!! The Cheese on Fire shall play on the big stage one day- we need to show John Mahoney our straw playing skills. hehe. So happy you updated- with pictures too!
Looks like so much fun...well besides the animation fighting. just kidding. I heard it's super hot there as well. Stay cool. I really like your shirt...IRON GIANT ROCKS!
Gerald- so much fun and just as much challenge. It's some kind of equilibrium they've managed to create here... Lindsay- ah yes...how is it that I look like that in every single picture of me? Dad has a blog!! And oh, I have my ways of sleeping... Jim-these are definetly my kind of people. I'm really lucky to have met them because they continue to inspire me and make me feel like I should be doing so much better!
ooooooo it looks like so much FUN!! Next summer I'm determined to go there! Life at Pratt has been fun too, happy to see you have good access to a comp there. how many days a week do you have class? - Paul
Hey Paul! Monday thru Friday we have class from 9 to 4 usually, then sometimes a lecture or screening in the evening, and open lab (time to work on animation projects if you want) from 6 to 10. Saturdays we have guest speakers 10 to 12 noon, then open lab if we want, and Sunday is all open lab. Quite a lot to do this week--final project!!
I love you ameliaaaah!!
ReplyDeleteThe Cheese on Fire shall play on the big stage one day- we need to show John Mahoney our straw playing skills. hehe. So happy you updated- with pictures too!
Yeah-- he'll believe us when he hears us!
ReplyDeleteGo late-night internet dorm-roomers!
a
Looks like so much fun...well besides the animation fighting. just kidding. I heard it's super hot there as well. Stay cool. I really like your shirt...IRON GIANT ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteOh Amelia, you have the most adorable smile...er...grimace...
ReplyDeleteNice giant flower hat. :3
When do you sleep? Thanks for the pictures. BuddiBoo say they miss you.
ReplyDeleteIt's really cool seeing this pix from your CalArts adventure. I think you're hangin' with the right crowd, heh!
ReplyDeleteGerald- so much fun and just as much challenge. It's some kind of equilibrium they've managed to create here...
ReplyDeleteLindsay- ah yes...how is it that I look like that in every single picture of me?
Dad has a blog!! And oh, I have my ways of sleeping...
Jim-these are definetly my kind of people. I'm really lucky to have met them because they continue to inspire me and make me feel like I should be doing so much better!
thanks all
a
ooooooo it looks like so much FUN!! Next summer I'm determined to go there! Life at Pratt has been fun too, happy to see you have good access to a comp there. how many days a week do you have class?
ReplyDelete- Paul
Hey Paul!
ReplyDeleteMonday thru Friday we have class from 9 to 4 usually, then sometimes a lecture or screening in the evening, and open lab (time to work on animation projects if you want) from 6 to 10. Saturdays we have guest speakers 10 to 12 noon, then open lab if we want, and Sunday is all open lab. Quite a lot to do this week--final project!!
a