The fabulous Duck-Chick that Jeff got at at the Getty two weeks ago...a very cute finger puppet that Cindey took quite a liking to. Eventually Jeff gave it to her and D-C's been hanging around with us all the time. Although a little blurry, here's a pic of all the animation students hangin' in the hall outside the animation room, waiting for it to open. There's me in Jason the Shark hat/puppet who I asked my parents to send to me...I think I'll be known for my hats here...and tomato earrings. Paper sprawled all over the floor a few days before our final project was due-- Jordan had a bunch of watercolored black figures out drying. Next to him in the seasonal Santa hat is Jeff, working away.
Another picture is of Jason the Shark eating Cindey. Then more lines of drying watercolor animation papers...I like to think that I started a fad here with my watercolor pens. Cindey wanted some so she bought them at (the most awesomest ever!) student store here. Then Jeff wanted some, and Jordan and a few others bought them too. Cindey even got a watercolor set like mine down at Michaels in the Valencia Marketplace. A fuzzy picture of the Palace animation room in disorder after a whole day of our group pf friends living there for a day. There's Sam the New Yorker, laughing at a rather amusing game of "hit the other guy's hand which is on your forehead without hitting yourself." We get a little crazy being cooped up in the Palace all day...pretty craaaazzyyy...





Hooray for another picture update! I need to do the same but why is it 1 am already?! I am so happy that we are finished with our final project. :) At the same time I can't believe that this is the last week. :( Let's live it up to the very last moment.
ReplyDeleteby the by: afterworks.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteJason reminds me of The Cheat. :3
ReplyDeleteJason is an awfully cute shark. And I can't believe it's the last week either! It seems like just last week that we were all soaked from Splash Mountain!
ReplyDeleteWell, anyway, thanks for sharing some of your moments through pix with us all, Amelia!
If you're interested in what Donita and Paige (and Lindsay, Kyle and I) have been up to, you can find out at doni's blog, which I've been "guest blogging" on.
Have a great end of the course!
Heya draggie- it's kind of weird that I'm commenting to you right now...because you're sitting right next to me in the same dorm room.
ReplyDeleteLindsay- now that you say it I totally see it!
Jim- Each weekend I've wanted to get together with you guys, but each weekend something has come up. In this case, it was my final project. Sounds like Doni and Paige are having a pretty cool time...but I hope her hands feel normal again soon. Hope Kyle gets that job!
a